Thursday, April 22, 2010

Travel plans

Plan for my business trip next week:
  • Take as little "conventional" clothes as possible. I.e. the only "conventional guy" clothes I want to bring are those that my colleagues will see: dress shirts, suit and dress shoes. Everything else I will take only my "special clothes". That means I won't be bringing men's underwear, no socks, no men's clothes to exercise or travel in.
  • Travel clothes (cross-country daytime flight): diaper, plastic pants, wool tights, mock turtleneck leotard, lady's crop pants (to show off my tights), a jacket.
  • I am also considering wearing a long leg unitard so that I cannot easily take off my diaper until I get to my hotel.
  • Once I get to my destination and go to the office there, I will wear: diaper, onesie, tights, pant liner, dress shirt, suit, dress shoes.
  • When exercising I will wear a leotard and leggings. Hm. I need to find a solution for socks when exercising. Should I wear tights instead? More to come...
I am excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment