Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Dry Comforts diapers at the office

On Monday I had a regular work day at the office. I went dressed in boring conventional clothes. Some time toward the middle of the morning I remembered that I had ordered a bag of the most noisy or crinkly diapers that the postings on ADISC suggested. I went to the mail room and sure enough there was the box for me. I took it to my office, opened it, took out a diaper, went to the bathroom and put it on. At that point I was wearing slacks with only the diaper underneath.

Walking around the office I tried to assess how much the noise of the diaper was audible by others. After an hour of wearing the diaper while getting the usual work done (conference calls, walkign to a colleagues desk, getting water etc.) I took it off. It was so noisy! The crinkling was hardly any less noisy than if I had tied a plastic shopping bag around my bottom. Amazing.

Conclusion: Dry Comfort are the noisiest diapers around.

No comments:

Post a Comment